We are heading to Provence in late June.
We are thinking to go to
L'isle sur la Sorgue,
and we are open to visiting other towns/villages too. The above listing is not fixed yet.
(1) Do you guys think it is manageable for us to cover all of those above towns and villages in 3 days?
(2) If we can cover all of them in 3 days = what should be the itinerary?
(3) Which do you recommend should be our base location for accomodation?
(4) If you are to decide which top cities/towns to see in Provence in just 3 days, what would those be? If we need to skip some of those towns listed above, to instead go to some other towns in Provence which towns would those be?
(5) And if we want to really cover all of those cities / towns above, what is the ideal number of days to stay?
We haven't decided yet where we will be based. But we are taking the train from Lyon to Avignon.
And we are leaving Provence via train from Aix-en-Provence going to Marseille or Nice depending on which airport we will need to flyout from.
Thanks in advance for your advice. Really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Budapest to Kosice
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 3nights in Venice
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 My 3 days in Venice
- 11 multi city flights to europe
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 One week in Europe
- 16 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 17 London Theater
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 My final Prague itinerary
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages