We are heading to Provence in late June.
We are thinking to go to
L'isle sur la Sorgue,
and we are open to visiting other towns/villages too. The above listing is not fixed yet.
(1) Do you guys think it is manageable for us to cover all of those above towns and villages in 3 days?
(2) If we can cover all of them in 3 days = what should be the itinerary?
(3) Which do you recommend should be our base location for accomodation?
(4) If you are to decide which top cities/towns to see in Provence in just 3 days, what would those be? If we need to skip some of those towns listed above, to instead go to some other towns in Provence which towns would those be?
(5) And if we want to really cover all of those cities / towns above, what is the ideal number of days to stay?
We haven't decided yet where we will be based. But we are taking the train from Lyon to Avignon.
And we are leaving Provence via train from Aix-en-Provence going to Marseille or Nice depending on which airport we will need to flyout from.
Thanks in advance for your advice. Really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 7 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 14 Croatia trip Planning
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Trains in Alps and UK
- 22 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Germany in December Trip Report
3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages