We are heading to Provence in late June.
We are thinking to go to
L'isle sur la Sorgue,
and we are open to visiting other towns/villages too. The above listing is not fixed yet.
(1) Do you guys think it is manageable for us to cover all of those above towns and villages in 3 days?
(2) If we can cover all of them in 3 days = what should be the itinerary?
(3) Which do you recommend should be our base location for accomodation?
(4) If you are to decide which top cities/towns to see in Provence in just 3 days, what would those be? If we need to skip some of those towns listed above, to instead go to some other towns in Provence which towns would those be?
(5) And if we want to really cover all of those cities / towns above, what is the ideal number of days to stay?
We haven't decided yet where we will be based. But we are taking the train from Lyon to Avignon.
And we are leaving Provence via train from Aix-en-Provence going to Marseille or Nice depending on which airport we will need to flyout from.
Thanks in advance for your advice. Really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Spain - day driver advice
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions
3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages