We are heading to Provence in late June.
We are thinking to go to
L'isle sur la Sorgue,
and we are open to visiting other towns/villages too. The above listing is not fixed yet.
(1) Do you guys think it is manageable for us to cover all of those above towns and villages in 3 days?
(2) If we can cover all of them in 3 days = what should be the itinerary?
(3) Which do you recommend should be our base location for accomodation?
(4) If you are to decide which top cities/towns to see in Provence in just 3 days, what would those be? If we need to skip some of those towns listed above, to instead go to some other towns in Provence which towns would those be?
(5) And if we want to really cover all of those cities / towns above, what is the ideal number of days to stay?
We haven't decided yet where we will be based. But we are taking the train from Lyon to Avignon.
And we are leaving Provence via train from Aix-en-Provence going to Marseille or Nice depending on which airport we will need to flyout from.
Thanks in advance for your advice. Really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 2 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 8 Scotland and London 21 days
- 9 Venice
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 12 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 13 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 16 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 19 Capri in July
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 help with Italy itinerary
- 23 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages