I'm going to be in Paris for 3 days in early December. i've been to Paris before, and already visited most of the major sights. For this short trip, I mainly just want to experience the city during the holidays... but I'm also thinking about signing up for a day tour to either Normandy or Mont. St Michel (if I can confirm that they're even available in the winter). Anyone ever do either of these day trips? Is a day trip enough time? Am I better off saving those trips for another visit during warmer weather? thanks in advance for any insights/advice.
3 Days in Paris in early Dec - Day trip to Normandy or Mont St. Michel?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Spain Travel
- 5 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 6 Trieste as a day trip?
- 7 Trieste as a day trip?
- 8 Prague Main Train Station
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 British drivers
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 15 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 20 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval