This is our first time to Paris. We have planned 3 days out but now we are wondering if we should take out some things and go to Versailles for awhile. We are not the type to spend hours upon hours in museums so we were thinking we would have time to go there for a half of day. Do people consider this a MUST see? I know it is spectacular but it is such a big place specially if you want to walk the gardens. If we do go for a half a day does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to visit? Also what is the easiest way to get there and how long does it take. Staying close to the Louvre.
3 days in Paris go to Versailles or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Dublin to Armagh?
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 18 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 24 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 25 connecting flight to marseille or not