We are taking a short girl's trip to Paris from Ireland in June. We have gotten used to renting apartments in Europe and love them but I am wondering if they will rent for 3 days in June and would it really be cheaper. There are three of us and one of us is a twentysomething who has never been to Paris. We stay in the 7th when we go but I am thinking the 6th would be better for the younger two women. Also, would a triple hotel room be a better way to go? Do thye even have those in Paris? Thanks!
3 days in Paris - apartment or hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 5 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 10 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 11 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Italy
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 23 Positano, Italy
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland