We are taking a short girl's trip to Paris from Ireland in June. We have gotten used to renting apartments in Europe and love them but I am wondering if they will rent for 3 days in June and would it really be cheaper. There are three of us and one of us is a twentysomething who has never been to Paris. We stay in the 7th when we go but I am thinking the 6th would be better for the younger two women. Also, would a triple hotel room be a better way to go? Do thye even have those in Paris? Thanks!
3 days in Paris - apartment or hotel?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 5 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 11 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 16 Ireland in a week
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?