Me and my wife are honeymooning in Italy between 30th of july to 15th of August. We have 3 days in the end of the trip (9-12 aug) that we have no idea where we want to go.
the itinerary so far:
XXXXX <------- this is where we have no idea.
lago di como
So, we would just have been at cinque terre and having the possibility to visit beaches etc etc. Therefore we would like a nice place in-country not too far from lago di como and not tooo much of a sidetrip from the birds way from portofino to como.
not tooo crowded
excellent food/wine from local restaurants (nothing TOO fancy though).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 2 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 A few more questions about Brittany
- 8 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 9 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 16 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 17 4 days each in London and Paris
- 18 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 22 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 23 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Paris in November