Me and my wife are honeymooning in Italy between 30th of july to 15th of August. We have 3 days in the end of the trip (9-12 aug) that we have no idea where we want to go.
the itinerary so far:
XXXXX <------- this is where we have no idea.
lago di como
So, we would just have been at cinque terre and having the possibility to visit beaches etc etc. Therefore we would like a nice place in-country not too far from lago di como and not tooo much of a sidetrip from the birds way from portofino to como.
not tooo crowded
excellent food/wine from local restaurants (nothing TOO fancy though).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?