Me and my wife are honeymooning in Italy between 30th of july to 15th of August. We have 3 days in the end of the trip (9-12 aug) that we have no idea where we want to go.
the itinerary so far:
XXXXX <------- this is where we have no idea.
lago di como
So, we would just have been at cinque terre and having the possibility to visit beaches etc etc. Therefore we would like a nice place in-country not too far from lago di como and not tooo much of a sidetrip from the birds way from portofino to como.
not tooo crowded
excellent food/wine from local restaurants (nothing TOO fancy though).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alItalia
- 2 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 3 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 17 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 20 Is Sicily Safe?
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please