Me and my wife are honeymooning in Italy between 30th of july to 15th of August. We have 3 days in the end of the trip (9-12 aug) that we have no idea where we want to go.
the itinerary so far:
XXXXX <------- this is where we have no idea.
lago di como
So, we would just have been at cinque terre and having the possibility to visit beaches etc etc. Therefore we would like a nice place in-country not too far from lago di como and not tooo much of a sidetrip from the birds way from portofino to como.
not tooo crowded
excellent food/wine from local restaurants (nothing TOO fancy though).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 One night in the Dolomites
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 20 Day in Capri
- 21 alcazar question and seville advice
- 22 TSA Precheck
- 23 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 First visit to London