Me and my wife are honeymooning in Italy between 30th of july to 15th of August. We have 3 days in the end of the trip (9-12 aug) that we have no idea where we want to go.
the itinerary so far:
XXXXX <------- this is where we have no idea.
lago di como
So, we would just have been at cinque terre and having the possibility to visit beaches etc etc. Therefore we would like a nice place in-country not too far from lago di como and not tooo much of a sidetrip from the birds way from portofino to como.
not tooo crowded
excellent food/wine from local restaurants (nothing TOO fancy though).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 2 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Studying art in English in venice
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 18 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 21 Trogir or Split
- 22 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?