Hello Fellow Travlers,
We will be staying in Normandy for 3 days. Need advice on where to stay and eat. Going mainly to see the beaches and cemetery.
Anything else that should not be missed?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 AOL MAIL 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7??
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 8 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 9 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 16 Frankfurt to UK
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Milan or Turin
- 24 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome