Hello Fellow Travlers,
We will be staying in Normandy for 3 days. Need advice on where to stay and eat. Going mainly to see the beaches and cemetery.
Anything else that should not be missed?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 3 Venice at Christmas
- 4 Bayeux and environs
- 5 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 6 Best way to see Croatia?
- 7 Rome For 2 days
- 8 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 13 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 14 The highlands
- 15 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 16 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 17 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 18 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 19 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 Amalie/Rome
- 22 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 23 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 24 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 25 Berlin to Barcelona