We will be traveling to Normandy the end of December for 3 days. We are staying in Rouen. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a service through which we could hire a driver to take us to the various sites in the region. I'm hoping to hire a driver that would pick us up each day and take us to the various sites and then return un to our B&B in Rouen. There will be three of us and one individual walks with the aid of a cane. It is a 60th birthday trip. We are most interested in seeing the WWII sites and also expereience the local lifestyle and foods. Any suggestions would be welcome.
3 Days in Normandy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Florence in October
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Which travel plan?
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Car in Prague
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 23 Traveling within Italy
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?