We will be traveling to Normandy the end of December for 3 days. We are staying in Rouen. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a service through which we could hire a driver to take us to the various sites in the region. I'm hoping to hire a driver that would pick us up each day and take us to the various sites and then return un to our B&B in Rouen. There will be three of us and one individual walks with the aid of a cane. It is a 60th birthday trip. We are most interested in seeing the WWII sites and also expereience the local lifestyle and foods. Any suggestions would be welcome.
3 Days in Normandy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 17 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 River cruises
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Week in Interlaken at end of February