I'm visiting Naples in Sept for 3 days and am interested in visiting Pompeii & Vesuvius, Capri Islands and Blue Grotto and Amalfi Coast as a day trip.
I'll reach Naples in morning from Rome on first day and have a flight from Naples at 1915h on third day - so thats the time I have.
I have a few questions :
1. Is it possible to do all this within my limited time ?
2. If not what all should I do ?
3. Which is a better place to stay Sorrento or Naples (near Train station) ?
4. What are starting points for ferries to Capri Island ?
5. Is it possible to walk the place or should I hire a motobike/vespa ? (Is it safe to ride)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 A week in the Occitanie
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 15 Train Through Spain
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 hill of crosses
- 24 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas