I'm visiting Naples in Sept for 3 days and am interested in visiting Pompeii & Vesuvius, Capri Islands and Blue Grotto and Amalfi Coast as a day trip.
I'll reach Naples in morning from Rome on first day and have a flight from Naples at 1915h on third day - so thats the time I have.
I have a few questions :
1. Is it possible to do all this within my limited time ?
2. If not what all should I do ?
3. Which is a better place to stay Sorrento or Naples (near Train station) ?
4. What are starting points for ferries to Capri Island ?
5. Is it possible to walk the place or should I hire a motobike/vespa ? (Is it safe to ride)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 2 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 3 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 4 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 London Restaurants
- 7 Corsica
- 8 17 days in England
- 9 VENICE
- 10 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 11 London best location
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 14 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 15 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 18 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 CDG to Marais transfer