I'm visiting Naples in Sept for 3 days and am interested in visiting Pompeii & Vesuvius, Capri Islands and Blue Grotto and Amalfi Coast as a day trip.
I'll reach Naples in morning from Rome on first day and have a flight from Naples at 1915h on third day - so thats the time I have.
I have a few questions :
1. Is it possible to do all this within my limited time ?
2. If not what all should I do ?
3. Which is a better place to stay Sorrento or Naples (near Train station) ?
4. What are starting points for ferries to Capri Island ?
5. Is it possible to walk the place or should I hire a motobike/vespa ? (Is it safe to ride)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선바카라방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카う온카
- 2 K-Day
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Lay over time
- 18 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 19 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings