I'm visiting Naples in Sept for 3 days and am interested in visiting Pompeii & Vesuvius, Capri Islands and Blue Grotto and Amalfi Coast as a day trip.
I'll reach Naples in morning from Rome on first day and have a flight from Naples at 1915h on third day - so thats the time I have.
I have a few questions :
1. Is it possible to do all this within my limited time ?
2. If not what all should I do ?
3. Which is a better place to stay Sorrento or Naples (near Train station) ?
4. What are starting points for ferries to Capri Island ?
5. Is it possible to walk the place or should I hire a motobike/vespa ? (Is it safe to ride)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Budapest language lessons
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Tours in Wales
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card