We will have 3 days in Marseille before flying home. We won't have a car, so we will rely on public transit. Where is the best area to stay that will be convenient to transit to visit sites? Any recommendation on places to stay would be appreciated. Hotel, B&B etc at approx 125 euros a night. Thanks~
3 days in Marseille - late February
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 6 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 7 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 France in 2003
- 19 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 20 Maratea
- 21 2 different itineraries
- 22 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 23 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 Now for the Venice hotel