We will have 3 days in Marseille before flying home. We won't have a car, so we will rely on public transit. Where is the best area to stay that will be convenient to transit to visit sites? Any recommendation on places to stay would be appreciated. Hotel, B&B etc at approx 125 euros a night. Thanks~
3 days in Marseille - late February
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 3 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 4 Barcelona vs Madrid
- 5 Itinerary Questions
- 6 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 10 Advent Season
- 11 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 12 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 13 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 14 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 15 Chip & Pin Only
- 16 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 17 Norway in fall?
- 18 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 19 Late night Mayfair
- 20 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 21 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 22 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 23 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 24 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 25 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route