Will be in South France for a work conference end of September and myself + a few work friends are interested in hopping over to Malta for a quick post-work trip because I found that RyanAir has a direct flight from Marseilles that works really well. How does this sound? Too rushed?
Friday Sept. 30 - Arrive 11am in Malta. Check into the Le Meridien in Sliema. Explore Valletta.
Saturday October 1 - Take a trip to Mdina. How long here? Anything else in the vicinity?
Sunday October 2 - very flexible. Gozo? or somewhere else? More Valletta?
Monday October 3 - shop/explore Valletta in the AM and then 2:30pm fly out.
I realize its not a lot of time but want to make the best of it.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 2 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 18 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 22 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 dinner jackets