Will be in South France for a work conference end of September and myself + a few work friends are interested in hopping over to Malta for a quick post-work trip because I found that RyanAir has a direct flight from Marseilles that works really well. How does this sound? Too rushed?
Friday Sept. 30 - Arrive 11am in Malta. Check into the Le Meridien in Sliema. Explore Valletta.
Saturday October 1 - Take a trip to Mdina. How long here? Anything else in the vicinity?
Sunday October 2 - very flexible. Gozo? or somewhere else? More Valletta?
Monday October 3 - shop/explore Valletta in the AM and then 2:30pm fly out.
I realize its not a lot of time but want to make the best of it.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 4 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 5 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 6 Porto in January
- 7 Places to visit from Zurich
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 casusyazılım
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 22 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 23 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?