Will be in South France for a work conference end of September and myself + a few work friends are interested in hopping over to Malta for a quick post-work trip because I found that RyanAir has a direct flight from Marseilles that works really well. How does this sound? Too rushed?
Friday Sept. 30 - Arrive 11am in Malta. Check into the Le Meridien in Sliema. Explore Valletta.
Saturday October 1 - Take a trip to Mdina. How long here? Anything else in the vicinity?
Sunday October 2 - very flexible. Gozo? or somewhere else? More Valletta?
Monday October 3 - shop/explore Valletta in the AM and then 2:30pm fly out.
I realize its not a lot of time but want to make the best of it.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 4 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Areas in Milan
- 11 Melia Colbert Paris
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 Help please
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 23 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 Praiano