Will be in South France for a work conference end of September and myself + a few work friends are interested in hopping over to Malta for a quick post-work trip because I found that RyanAir has a direct flight from Marseilles that works really well. How does this sound? Too rushed?
Friday Sept. 30 - Arrive 11am in Malta. Check into the Le Meridien in Sliema. Explore Valletta.
Saturday October 1 - Take a trip to Mdina. How long here? Anything else in the vicinity?
Sunday October 2 - very flexible. Gozo? or somewhere else? More Valletta?
Monday October 3 - shop/explore Valletta in the AM and then 2:30pm fly out.
I realize its not a lot of time but want to make the best of it.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 8 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 9 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Athens
- 18 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour