I have researched Madrid and the following are the key places:
El Rastro Market
Museo Del Prado
Plaza de Oriente
Warner brothers movie world (?)
Night Life (any recos?)
Puerto del Sol
Mercado de San Miguel
Plaza de Cibeles
Las Ventas Bullring
I was wondering if people who have been to Madrid could give me their ideas of a practical 3 day itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Barcelona Car rental return
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Greece Experts
- 6 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Dover queues
- 9 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 10 Puglia
- 11 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 AVE train tickets questions.
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 Barcelona to Morocco
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 23 Car hire
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris