I have researched Madrid and the following are the key places:
El Rastro Market
Museo Del Prado
Plaza de Oriente
Warner brothers movie world (?)
Night Life (any recos?)
Puerto del Sol
Mercado de San Miguel
Plaza de Cibeles
Las Ventas Bullring
I was wondering if people who have been to Madrid could give me their ideas of a practical 3 day itinerary.
3 days in Madrid: What would be your itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 Easier travel
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Self-driving tips for France
- 20 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 21 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 22 Dordogne in October
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria