I have researched Madrid and the following are the key places:
El Rastro Market
Museo Del Prado
Plaza de Oriente
Warner brothers movie world (?)
Night Life (any recos?)
Puerto del Sol
Mercado de San Miguel
Plaza de Cibeles
Las Ventas Bullring
I was wondering if people who have been to Madrid could give me their ideas of a practical 3 day itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 2 French Wedding
- 3 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 4 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 5 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 8 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 I may be wrong....
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 19 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions