I have researched Madrid and the following are the key places:
El Rastro Market
Museo Del Prado
Plaza de Oriente
Warner brothers movie world (?)
Night Life (any recos?)
Puerto del Sol
Mercado de San Miguel
Plaza de Cibeles
Las Ventas Bullring
I was wondering if people who have been to Madrid could give me their ideas of a practical 3 day itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 5 Vienna to Bratislava
- 6 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 9 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 10 Venice at Christmas
- 11 Bayeux and environs
- 12 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Rome For 2 days
- 15 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 16 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 20 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 21 The highlands
- 22 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 23 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!