I have researched Madrid and the following are the key places:
El Rastro Market
Museo Del Prado
Plaza de Oriente
Warner brothers movie world (?)
Night Life (any recos?)
Puerto del Sol
Mercado de San Miguel
Plaza de Cibeles
Las Ventas Bullring
I was wondering if people who have been to Madrid could give me their ideas of a practical 3 day itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 18 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 23 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel