I have researched Madrid and the following are the key places:
El Rastro Market
Museo Del Prado
Plaza de Oriente
Warner brothers movie world (?)
Night Life (any recos?)
Puerto del Sol
Mercado de San Miguel
Plaza de Cibeles
Las Ventas Bullring
I was wondering if people who have been to Madrid could give me their ideas of a practical 3 day itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 3 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 4 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 Norfolk base
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 12 Small town near Grenada?
- 13 Rome Rental Car
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 22 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 25 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)