We're arriving in Iceland on Friday, July 6th, and will be staying there for 3 nights. Does anyone have ideas on places to stay and best places to visit. We're a couple in our forties so we're not into clubbing (those days are over!). Thanks so much for your help!
3 Days in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 4 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 7 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 11 Lucerne Switzerland
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 23 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 24 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 25 2 weeks in Spain