We're arriving in Iceland on Friday, July 6th, and will be staying there for 3 nights. Does anyone have ideas on places to stay and best places to visit. We're a couple in our forties so we're not into clubbing (those days are over!). Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 8 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 9 Paris, France
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 14 3 week stay in Scotland
- 15 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 16 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 21 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 22 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 23 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 24 Italy museum tickets
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!