We're arriving in Iceland on Friday, July 6th, and will be staying there for 3 nights. Does anyone have ideas on places to stay and best places to visit. We're a couple in our forties so we're not into clubbing (those days are over!). Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 2 Best layover option
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 6 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 7 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 10 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 11 3 days solo in London
- 12 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 13 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 17 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 18 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 22 3 months in Bristol
- 23 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 24 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 25 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area