We're arriving in Iceland on Friday, July 6th, and will be staying there for 3 nights. Does anyone have ideas on places to stay and best places to visit. We're a couple in our forties so we're not into clubbing (those days are over!). Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in September
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 7 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 12 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 13 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 London Theater
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 21 Greece mainland and islands
- 22 Lyon france-- rental car
- 23 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...