We're arriving in Iceland on Friday, July 6th, and will be staying there for 3 nights. Does anyone have ideas on places to stay and best places to visit. We're a couple in our forties so we're not into clubbing (those days are over!). Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 5 Scotland in 7 Days
- 6 Azores
- 7 Short Trip in July
- 8 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report