We've been to Iceland once before but just for one day on IcelandAir's take a break program. That trip we spent exclusively in Rekayvik. Now we're contemplating do the stopover at the beginning of June but for 3 days. This would be at the end of our trip on the way back to the US.
We're outdoorsy, middle-aged, hate tours, adventuresome, cheap, into national parks and hiking etc., do-it-yourselfers as far as travel, and enjoy off-the-beaten path routes when it is a worthwhile destination. We'd even be fine with camping for the 3 days as long as the gear would be provided. We don't want to go to the Blue Lagoon. What would you suggest as far as an interesting itinerary? Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (0NL!NE) hp Tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1**855++999--8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Moscow Favorites
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 14 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Italian lake cruise
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 First visit to London
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons