We've been to Iceland once before but just for one day on IcelandAir's take a break program. That trip we spent exclusively in Rekayvik. Now we're contemplating do the stopover at the beginning of June but for 3 days. This would be at the end of our trip on the way back to the US.
We're outdoorsy, middle-aged, hate tours, adventuresome, cheap, into national parks and hiking etc., do-it-yourselfers as far as travel, and enjoy off-the-beaten path routes when it is a worthwhile destination. We'd even be fine with camping for the 3 days as long as the gear would be provided. We don't want to go to the Blue Lagoon. What would you suggest as far as an interesting itinerary? Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Budapest in December 2017
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip