We are going to Monaco in October for a meeting and would like to spend 3-days in Paris before going on to Monaco. This is our first trip to Paris and prefer to take in the sights, sounds and feel of the City rather than the touristy things especially with our time limitations. We would appreciate recommendations on hotels, restaurants and the best way to travel from Paris to Monaco.
3 days in France and travel to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 4 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 5 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 6 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 7 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 Foie gras, redux
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 italy
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 22 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 What still confounds you about travel?