We are going to Monaco in October for a meeting and would like to spend 3-days in Paris before going on to Monaco. This is our first trip to Paris and prefer to take in the sights, sounds and feel of the City rather than the touristy things especially with our time limitations. We would appreciate recommendations on hotels, restaurants and the best way to travel from Paris to Monaco.
3 days in France and travel to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route