We are going to Monaco in October for a meeting and would like to spend 3-days in Paris before going on to Monaco. This is our first trip to Paris and prefer to take in the sights, sounds and feel of the City rather than the touristy things especially with our time limitations. We would appreciate recommendations on hotels, restaurants and the best way to travel from Paris to Monaco.
3 days in France and travel to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 4 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 5 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 6 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 7 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 8 How long in Venice?
- 9 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 10 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 11 Connections at CDG
- 12 Hotel in Rome?
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 15 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 16 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 17 granada to algarve
- 18 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 19 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 20 Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 22 Cotswolds village base
- 23 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Normandy in October