We will be arriving in Helsinki in August this year and will be there for 3 full days (plus the days we fly in and out) and we are hoping to see a little more than just Helsinki, and maybe stay in a bed and breakfast and hire a car. We would appreciate any info on places we could visit that are possible to drive to, nice bed and breakfast rercommendations, and if driving in Finland is relatively easy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 8 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 9 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 10 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 12 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 13 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 14 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 19 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 22 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 23 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 24 4 days each in London and Paris
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?