We will be arriving in Helsinki in August this year and will be there for 3 full days (plus the days we fly in and out) and we are hoping to see a little more than just Helsinki, and maybe stay in a bed and breakfast and hire a car. We would appreciate any info on places we could visit that are possible to drive to, nice bed and breakfast rercommendations, and if driving in Finland is relatively easy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Budapest in December 2017
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!