We will be arriving in Helsinki in August this year and will be there for 3 full days (plus the days we fly in and out) and we are hoping to see a little more than just Helsinki, and maybe stay in a bed and breakfast and hire a car. We would appreciate any info on places we could visit that are possible to drive to, nice bed and breakfast rercommendations, and if driving in Finland is relatively easy.
3 days in Finland, help, please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: City Views
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 4 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 5 German Rail Twin Pass
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 8 ITALO trains need help
- 9 London restaurants
- 10 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 11 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 12 How much luggage?????
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 15 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 16 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 17 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 18 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 19 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 20 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 21 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 White Villages base?
- 25 10 days to Explore Europe