I am looking for a charming destination in Europe (easy travel from Barcelona via rail / low-cost flights) to spend 3 days. This is after my 2 weeks Spain trip would be ending in Barcelona in end August.
As I would have Schengen visa, I can travel to any part of the countries covered under the same for 3 days.
I know it sounds open-ended, but some things that could help zero in suggestions are:
1. I am a teetotaller vegetarian Indian girl in late 20's and would be traveling solo for these 3 days (as against in a group of friends during the Spain trip).
2. I am bored of beaches.
3. I love mountains & scenic landscapes.
4. I appreciate local culture & history.
5. Quaint villages, cobbled paths, eating in small family eateries and taking long walks along the streets in villages atop hills is my thing.
6. I don't, however, mind going to big city centers (but not business hubs) and exploring the art, culture, architecture & food there.
Any suggestions would be welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 CUSTOMER : Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Password reset
- 3 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 7 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 8 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 9 Help me make this possible!
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Car Rental
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 17 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Balkans
- 20 My first trip to Crete
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Ireland Trip
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
3 days in Europe (after completing Spain trip) - where to go from Barcelona?