We are having an unexpected stay in Brussels for three nights this week. Any recommendations? We do want to train to Bruges one day. Thanks for the help
3 days in Brussels what should we do?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily 10 days
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 5 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 6 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 Portugal in September
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Europe with young teens
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome