I'm planning a surprise trip for my wife to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and her b-day, and wanted to get some tips/recos on what to do:
So far we will arrive next Friday night to Dijon and are renting a car for 3 days; will be staying in a hotel approx. 20 min south of Beaune (in Verdun sur le Doubs) ...
A draft of the plan would be:
Saturday: going to Beaune and spend the whole day there, visit a wine cellar in the afternoon, I red in another post that "Marche aux Vins" was the way to go...
Sunday: Is there any "hiking" where we can visit wineries / cellars? any reco? will they be open on Sunday?
Monday: We take the train back to Paris @7pm; thought about spending some time in Dijon...
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 How to rent a car
- 4 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 5 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Perugia
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 Paris in September
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now