I'm planning a surprise trip for my wife to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and her b-day, and wanted to get some tips/recos on what to do:
So far we will arrive next Friday night to Dijon and are renting a car for 3 days; will be staying in a hotel approx. 20 min south of Beaune (in Verdun sur le Doubs) ...
A draft of the plan would be:
Saturday: going to Beaune and spend the whole day there, visit a wine cellar in the afternoon, I red in another post that "Marche aux Vins" was the way to go...
Sunday: Is there any "hiking" where we can visit wineries / cellars? any reco? will they be open on Sunday?
Monday: We take the train back to Paris @7pm; thought about spending some time in Dijon...
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Madrid food advice needed
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 9 IWM
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 12 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 13 One July night in Verona - help!
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 Avoid Europcar!
- 16 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour