I'm planning a surprise trip for my wife to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and her b-day, and wanted to get some tips/recos on what to do:
So far we will arrive next Friday night to Dijon and are renting a car for 3 days; will be staying in a hotel approx. 20 min south of Beaune (in Verdun sur le Doubs) ...
A draft of the plan would be:
Saturday: going to Beaune and spend the whole day there, visit a wine cellar in the afternoon, I red in another post that "Marche aux Vins" was the way to go...
Sunday: Is there any "hiking" where we can visit wineries / cellars? any reco? will they be open on Sunday?
Monday: We take the train back to Paris @7pm; thought about spending some time in Dijon...
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Summer School in France
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia