I'm planning a surprise trip for my wife to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and her b-day, and wanted to get some tips/recos on what to do:
So far we will arrive next Friday night to Dijon and are renting a car for 3 days; will be staying in a hotel approx. 20 min south of Beaune (in Verdun sur le Doubs) ...
A draft of the plan would be:
Saturday: going to Beaune and spend the whole day there, visit a wine cellar in the afternoon, I red in another post that "Marche aux Vins" was the way to go...
Sunday: Is there any "hiking" where we can visit wineries / cellars? any reco? will they be open on Sunday?
Monday: We take the train back to Paris @7pm; thought about spending some time in Dijon...
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 11 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018