We are family of 10 (6 adults and 4 teenage boys) and are thinking of visiting Barcelona in early August we only have three days to visit and have never been there.
Any recommendations as to must-see sites, tours, and restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 info Faro & Algarve
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?