We will be staying in Annecy for three nights (Sept 18-20) before leaving for home from Geneva airport. I prepared an itinerary and would like you guys to give me any advice or recommendations. I want to note that we will not be spending time in museums or inside the castles. This trip will be mostly walking around the towns, seeing some top attractions, taking pics, driving around and stopping for nice views, etc. With limited time we want to see as many places as possible. But, if you think if something is not worth to drive please do let me know. We are in our early 30s and fit and have go-go pace rather than sitting and taking it all in (we wish we had the time for that). Oh, and we love eating!
Day 1: Annecy, Menthon Saint-Bernard chateau, Tallories and drive up to Le Col de la Forclaz. Gorges du Fier, Aix les Bains, and Chambery. Drive back to Annecy.
Day 2: Megeve, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and Chamonix. Drive back to Annecy.
Day 3: Evian-les-Bain, Yvoire, and Geneva. Stay in Geneva.
Another note is that we might visit Aix les Bains and Chambery on our way to Annecy from Nice, therefore we have more time in day 1 for other activities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted tours Norway
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 4 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 One week in London with kids
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 11 Light weight small converter?
- 12 One Day in Vienna
- 13 Wake Up Mods
- 14 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 15 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 18 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 a week in Lombardia
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Hotels in Florence
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?