We will be staying in Annecy for three nights (Sept 18-20) before leaving for home from Geneva airport. I prepared an itinerary and would like you guys to give me any advice or recommendations. I want to note that we will not be spending time in museums or inside the castles. This trip will be mostly walking around the towns, seeing some top attractions, taking pics, driving around and stopping for nice views, etc. With limited time we want to see as many places as possible. But, if you think if something is not worth to drive please do let me know. We are in our early 30s and fit and have go-go pace rather than sitting and taking it all in (we wish we had the time for that). Oh, and we love eating!
Day 1: Annecy, Menthon Saint-Bernard chateau, Tallories and drive up to Le Col de la Forclaz. Gorges du Fier, Aix les Bains, and Chambery. Drive back to Annecy.
Day 2: Megeve, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and Chamonix. Drive back to Annecy.
Day 3: Evian-les-Bain, Yvoire, and Geneva. Stay in Geneva.
Another note is that we might visit Aix les Bains and Chambery on our way to Annecy from Nice, therefore we have more time in day 1 for other activities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 릴게임신천지여신 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Corfu
- 18 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon