Hi, we are a family with 3 kids (oldest 10) and will be staying in Abruzzo (Opi area) for 3 days at the beginning of November.
Would love some notes on what to do?/where to eat? in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 13 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 3 day trip to iceland
- 16 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 19 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 20 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 celticmoon, a quick question
- 24 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 25 B&B in Ireland