We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?