We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental
- 2 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 16 Long weekend in Albania
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 scotland itinerary
- 21 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Hotel in Florence
- 25 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome