We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
3 days for Bath/Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 Shipping Prosecco
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 9 Your favourite places in Bath
- 10 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Italy and Croatia
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Italy 14 days
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?