We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell plan ?
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Best daypack ?
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Hiking in Switzerland
- 11 Iceland car rental agencies
- 12 Paris- restaurant
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Best layover option
- 20 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 23 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy