We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 2 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 8 Norway Itinerary
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 12 Renting a car in Florence
- 13 Trains France/Switzerland
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 Hammams in Spain
- 16 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 17 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 18 Train rides
- 19 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 20 Austria
- 21 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 22 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 23 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 24 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 25 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option