We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
3 days for Bath/Cotswolds
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 British drivers
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 7 Spain Travel
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 10 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 25 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?