We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
3 days for Bath/Cotswolds
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 13 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 14 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 15 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 16 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 17 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 25 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?