We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ￥美国Purdue文凭,普渡大学毕业证成绩单/Q微信193998606办理!学历认证Purdue University
- 2 ￥美国UCI文凭,加州大学尔湾分校毕业证成绩单/Q微信193998606办理!学历认证
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 7 q/微956290760办毕业证成绩单教育部学历认证、回国证明迪肯/墨大/USYD/UTS/RMIT/MQ等
- 8 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 12 Flights from Croatia
- 13 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 16 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 17 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 21 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 24 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 25 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?