We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Athens
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 19 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations