We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 2 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 3 Excess insurance
- 4 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 5 London: Battle of the badges
- 6 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 7 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 11 Croatia in 7 days
- 12 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 13 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 Need help in travel planning
- 16 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Germany train/bus question
- 24 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 25 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher