We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 AVE train tickets questions.
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 10 Rome to Positano
- 11 Day trips from Uzes
- 12 Laundry - Ireland?
- 13 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 22 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25