We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 French theater in Paris
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies