Travelling from Paris to Switzerland in Sep 2015 by Train. We are going to base ourselves either in Lauterbunne valley or Murren for 4 nights. We have 3 days and would like to experience some of the most wonderful sceneries in Switzerland.
Day 1: Depends on the weather, we might explore around Murren - Lauterbunne Valley. We are not big on long hikes as we do not have the gears for proper hiking. Any suggestions for ways to explore the area without too much hiking/walking? ( Bus/train/cable car)
Is 1 day long enough (We want to see waterfalls in the Valley as well)
Day2: Either cruise on Lake Thun and see Castillo Oberhofen or Lake Brienz and see ballensberg ( Which one is better?)
Day3: We would like to see more scenery perhaps up the mountain or either areas? (Any suggestions?)
Day4: Train to Munich
Also, is it worth it to buy a Swiss pass saver or half fare card? or would it be better to buy a Swiss and Germany rail pass since we are going to spend 3 days in Munich as well.
Thank you so much for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 2 .Baba Yahoo 1 8009828520 yahOO Tech SUPP0rt phone number
- 3 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 10 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 14 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 15 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 18 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 21 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12