our initial plan is to fly into Rome and rent a van then head out on our journey. First stop for several nights in either Umbria or Tuscany region. From there on to the coast...maybe the Portofino area for a few nights. From there up to the lake country area...maybe Como for a few nights. From there over to Venice for a few nights...then back to Rome for the final night of our journey. Hoping this initial plan gives us a taste of several different regions. we have 12 nights total. any input we can get on where to stay and sights to see would be greatly appreciated!! thank you all!
3 couples heading to Italy...chipping away at the bucket list
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 17 rent car / Munich
- 18 Apartments in Rome
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands