our initial plan is to fly into Rome and rent a van then head out on our journey. First stop for several nights in either Umbria or Tuscany region. From there on to the coast...maybe the Portofino area for a few nights. From there up to the lake country area...maybe Como for a few nights. From there over to Venice for a few nights...then back to Rome for the final night of our journey. Hoping this initial plan gives us a taste of several different regions. we have 12 nights total. any input we can get on where to stay and sights to see would be greatly appreciated!! thank you all!
3 couples heading to Italy...chipping away at the bucket list
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 Local Tour in Provence?
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 10 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Transportation in Barcelona
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 17 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 21 Day trip from London to Paris
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Ste Remy France
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Europe in 21 days