Like the title suggests, 2 of my friends and myself are looking for nice fun places to visit during the winter time. More specifically, in the month of January. We are thinking about staying for a week or so.
I've been looking around and I haven't found any luck with finding AFFORDABLE hotels in Budapest that are conveniently CLOSE to fun places like nightclubs.
I was hoping if anybody here had any helpful suggestions with any particular areas or hotels I should be focused on looking at.
I really should be booking soon, I'm a little late on this one
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 6 Private Guide in Lyon
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 12 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 13 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Bath/Cotswolds
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?