Like the title suggests, 2 of my friends and myself are looking for nice fun places to visit during the winter time. More specifically, in the month of January. We are thinking about staying for a week or so.
I've been looking around and I haven't found any luck with finding AFFORDABLE hotels in Budapest that are conveniently CLOSE to fun places like nightclubs.
I was hoping if anybody here had any helpful suggestions with any particular areas or hotels I should be focused on looking at.
I really should be booking soon, I'm a little late on this one
3 college students looking for place in Budapest
- 1 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 London hotels
- 6 What size luggage?
- 7 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 8 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 9 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 10 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 11 Nice
- 12 Bernina Express questions
- 13 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 14 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 17 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 18 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 19 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 22 Train tickets
- 23 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 24 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub