Like the title suggests, 2 of my friends and myself are looking for nice fun places to visit during the winter time. More specifically, in the month of January. We are thinking about staying for a week or so.
I've been looking around and I haven't found any luck with finding AFFORDABLE hotels in Budapest that are conveniently CLOSE to fun places like nightclubs.
I was hoping if anybody here had any helpful suggestions with any particular areas or hotels I should be focused on looking at.
I really should be booking soon, I'm a little late on this one
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Long weekend in Albania
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 hill of crosses
- 12 A week in the Occitanie
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 15 Iceland March Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 Italy June 6-16