Like the title suggests, 2 of my friends and myself are looking for nice fun places to visit during the winter time. More specifically, in the month of January. We are thinking about staying for a week or so.
I've been looking around and I haven't found any luck with finding AFFORDABLE hotels in Budapest that are conveniently CLOSE to fun places like nightclubs.
I was hoping if anybody here had any helpful suggestions with any particular areas or hotels I should be focused on looking at.
I really should be booking soon, I'm a little late on this one
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 아라비안바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 강원랜드바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 다모아바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 바카라게임⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 13 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 19 Versailles
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris