Like the title suggests, 2 of my friends and myself are looking for nice fun places to visit during the winter time. More specifically, in the month of January. We are thinking about staying for a week or so.
I've been looking around and I haven't found any luck with finding AFFORDABLE hotels in Budapest that are conveniently CLOSE to fun places like nightclubs.
I was hoping if anybody here had any helpful suggestions with any particular areas or hotels I should be focused on looking at.
I really should be booking soon, I'm a little late on this one
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Scotland in 7 Days
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 15 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 16 Azores
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options