Looking for a 3rd location to visit in Northern Italy in early/mid September. We will be going to Lake Como and Venice as well. We are 2 women, 40's, looking for good wine, good food and some sites. We'd love to stay at a winery, or in an area where we might be able to book a day or 2 of winery tours. Any suggestions? We've already been to Florence. Is Bologna worth visiting? Parma? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 영국카지노후기■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노ら온라인카지노
- 2 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 3 3 days solo in London
- 4 Now to Madrid
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?