2 friends arrive to Helsinki at 3pm on Friday May 1 and depart from Tallinn at 6pm on Monday, May 4. Can anyone provide any valuable recommendations? Where to stay, what to see, what to eat, what to try?
We have 3 nights and I am thinking:
Fri May 1: arrive 3pm, explore Helsinki, spend the night here
Sat May 2: explore more of Helsinki or day a day trip to lakeland?, spend a night here
Sun May 3: Am ferry to Tallinn, explore Tallinn, spend night here
Mon May 4: Visit the palace, more Tallinn, 6pm flight out.
Never been to that part of the world before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?