2 friends arrive to Helsinki at 3pm on Friday May 1 and depart from Tallinn at 6pm on Monday, May 4. Can anyone provide any valuable recommendations? Where to stay, what to see, what to eat, what to try?
We have 3 nights and I am thinking:
Fri May 1: arrive 3pm, explore Helsinki, spend the night here
Sat May 2: explore more of Helsinki or day a day trip to lakeland?, spend a night here
Sun May 3: Am ferry to Tallinn, explore Tallinn, spend night here
Mon May 4: Visit the palace, more Tallinn, 6pm flight out.
Never been to that part of the world before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 15 celticmoon, a quick question
- 16 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 What fresh hell is this?
- 19 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 20 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 21 Which Train Station in Venice
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice
3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?