2 friends arrive to Helsinki at 3pm on Friday May 1 and depart from Tallinn at 6pm on Monday, May 4. Can anyone provide any valuable recommendations? Where to stay, what to see, what to eat, what to try?
We have 3 nights and I am thinking:
Fri May 1: arrive 3pm, explore Helsinki, spend the night here
Sat May 2: explore more of Helsinki or day a day trip to lakeland?, spend a night here
Sun May 3: Am ferry to Tallinn, explore Tallinn, spend night here
Mon May 4: Visit the palace, more Tallinn, 6pm flight out.
Never been to that part of the world before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 Use of Train Tickets
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 First Trip to Paris
- 9 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 12 Driving in Italy
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 US foods not available in the UK
- 17 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Amsterdam and...?
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?