My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy this October spending anywhere between 3/4 weeks. This is where we would like to visit, we have to include sometime in Sicily since we have family there. Venice, Bologna, Parma, Cinque Terre, Florence, Sienna, Umbria, Rome, Amalfi, Sicily. Any Itinerary suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Especially how many days in each and the best ways to travel throughout. We are active, dont' mind trains, busses or driving
3-4 week italy tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Mycenae Documentary