looks like i might be in slough for work during the first week of july. been to london in 2007 and 2008 ...not dying to head into london on this trip.
i'm looking at this potential itinerary:
monday evening - depart YYZ
tuesday late morning - arrive LHR
tuesday afternoon - check into hotel ... visit windsor castle (?)
wednesday - go to office - free evening
thursday - go to office - free evening
friday - depart LHR
my hotel choices are:
1. Copthorne Hotel, Slough
2. Holiday Inn, Slough
3. Marriott Heathrow, Langley
can you please tell me if there's anything to do in/around slough? and what are my best options for getting around? (i won't have a car). also, can you comment on either of the above hotels? the copthorne is the closest to my office but would MUCH prefer to stay at the marriott (still have to figure out how i'm going to get back and forth from the hotel to the office)...
3-4 nights in slough for work - what to do?
- 1 Foggia Day Trip
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 4 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 5 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 6 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 7 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 11 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 12 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 13 Almalfi in Late March??
- 14 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Trip to London
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 22 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?