My husband and I have a few days to Travel before his work conference this October in Monaco. I've never been to Italy, so I would love to explore a little before his conference, but we are open to any destinations. We fly into Geneva, so we will fly from there to our destination. I would appreciate and suggestions! Thanks for your advise! Also any suggestions of sites or restaurants in Monte Carlo would be great too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 8 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 9 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 21 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 22 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...