We're planning a long weekend getaway for the end of April and have got as far as booking flights into Malaga. We have never been to this area of Spain before so are keen to get a good flavour of all it has to offer. However with just over 3 days we don't want to do too much travelling around so would plan to base ourselves around Seville or Granada....problem is we can't decide which. Any thoughts / hints / tips would be welcome.
3 1/2 days in Spain - Seville or Granada?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece