We're planning a long weekend getaway for the end of April and have got as far as booking flights into Malaga. We have never been to this area of Spain before so are keen to get a good flavour of all it has to offer. However with just over 3 days we don't want to do too much travelling around so would plan to base ourselves around Seville or Granada....problem is we can't decide which. Any thoughts / hints / tips would be welcome.
3 1/2 days in Spain - Seville or Granada?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 4 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 5 Rental car scams in Italy
- 6 Venice - things to do?
- 7 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 8 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 9 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 10 Rental Car in Paris
- 11 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 13 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Italy/ Spain in December
- 16 10 Days in Iceland
- 17 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 20 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 21 Need Help, Iceland
- 22 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 23 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 24 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 25 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland