We're planning a long weekend getaway for the end of April and have got as far as booking flights into Malaga. We have never been to this area of Spain before so are keen to get a good flavour of all it has to offer. However with just over 3 days we don't want to do too much travelling around so would plan to base ourselves around Seville or Granada....problem is we can't decide which. Any thoughts / hints / tips would be welcome.
3 1/2 days in Spain - Seville or Granada?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 4 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 11 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 12 Calling Jamikins
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 19 London tube
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Europe-21 days in September 2014