we'll (my housband and I) be doing a two-week trip in Iceland, late August, beginning September.
SInce the prices of car rentals are high, we were wondering, whether we should hire a 2WD or 4WD? The price difference is significat, but we don't want to miss out on things.
We were looking at Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4 and Toyota Verso at www.geysir.is.
We'd appreciate any help.
2WD vs. 4WD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 destination wedding
- 9 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 10 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 London Private Detectives
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Calling Jamikins
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Europe in 21 days