we'll (my housband and I) be doing a two-week trip in Iceland, late August, beginning September.
SInce the prices of car rentals are high, we were wondering, whether we should hire a 2WD or 4WD? The price difference is significat, but we don't want to miss out on things.
We were looking at Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4 and Toyota Verso at www.geysir.is.
We'd appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Public Transportation in England
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 19 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Venice Bell Tower