we'll (my housband and I) be doing a two-week trip in Iceland, late August, beginning September.
SInce the prices of car rentals are high, we were wondering, whether we should hire a 2WD or 4WD? The price difference is significat, but we don't want to miss out on things.
We were looking at Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4 and Toyota Verso at www.geysir.is.
We'd appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 10 3 days solo in London
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Chania
- 16 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 17 Now to Madrid
- 18 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 19 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 20 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 23 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 24 Sicily: which coast?
- 25 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?