we'll (my housband and I) be doing a two-week trip in Iceland, late August, beginning September.
SInce the prices of car rentals are high, we were wondering, whether we should hire a 2WD or 4WD? The price difference is significat, but we don't want to miss out on things.
We were looking at Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4 and Toyota Verso at www.geysir.is.
We'd appreciate any help.
2WD vs. 4WD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Italy for 5 nights!
- 3 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 6 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 7 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 Barcelona restaurants
- 10 Seaplane service
- 11 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 12 Freising or Erding?
- 13 Trains
- 14 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 15 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 16 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 17 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 18 Paris Bastille Day
- 19 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 20 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 23 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?