we'll (my housband and I) be doing a two-week trip in Iceland, late August, beginning September.
SInce the prices of car rentals are high, we were wondering, whether we should hire a 2WD or 4WD? The price difference is significat, but we don't want to miss out on things.
We were looking at Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4 and Toyota Verso at www.geysir.is.
We'd appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Budapest Hotels
- 11 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 12 4 days in switzerland
- 13 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 14 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 Munich
- 17 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 20 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 21 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 22 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 23 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info