we'll (my housband and I) be doing a two-week trip in Iceland, late August, beginning September.
SInce the prices of car rentals are high, we were wondering, whether we should hire a 2WD or 4WD? The price difference is significat, but we don't want to miss out on things.
We were looking at Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4 and Toyota Verso at www.geysir.is.
We'd appreciate any help.
2WD vs. 4WD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 Chip and Pin
- 4 France: which maps?
- 5 first family trip to Switzerland
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 9 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 German Rail Pass Questions
- 12 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 13 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 14 Ghent or Paris?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 18 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 19 What Bus/buses
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 25 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please