we'll (my housband and I) be doing a two-week trip in Iceland, late August, beginning September.
SInce the prices of car rentals are high, we were wondering, whether we should hire a 2WD or 4WD? The price difference is significat, but we don't want to miss out on things.
We were looking at Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4 and Toyota Verso at www.geysir.is.
We'd appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Morocco
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Itinerary help please!
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 8 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Day trips from Uzes
- 10 Visiting the Black Forest
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Croatia couples itinerary
- 16 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 17 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 18 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 Spain in November
- 22 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 23 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 24 Laundry - Ireland?
- 25 AVE train tickets questions.