I hope you can assist me. I am planning (way in advance) a trip to Ireland. I've only ever spent the day in Dublin once before. This time around I would like to see more of the countryside. I don't have any set dates yet but was looking at spending two or three days there. I am aware that its not a lot of time but I want to find out (and please excuse my ignorance) which city/town is the better option to capture the true essence of Ireland? I want to stay over in one or two places and perhaps venture out during the day and see the sights.
I will most likely be coming from Liverpool as I will be visiting family that side.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Venice Bell Tower
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Kayaking in Avignon
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir