I hope you can assist me. I am planning (way in advance) a trip to Ireland. I've only ever spent the day in Dublin once before. This time around I would like to see more of the countryside. I don't have any set dates yet but was looking at spending two or three days there. I am aware that its not a lot of time but I want to find out (and please excuse my ignorance) which city/town is the better option to capture the true essence of Ireland? I want to stay over in one or two places and perhaps venture out during the day and see the sights.
I will most likely be coming from Liverpool as I will be visiting family that side.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Us Online ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 24*7
- 2 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 3 Train / Calabria
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 6 Guided Vatican Tours
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 Couscous
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 IWM
- 21 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 25 quickest way to Prague