I hope you can assist me. I am planning (way in advance) a trip to Ireland. I've only ever spent the day in Dublin once before. This time around I would like to see more of the countryside. I don't have any set dates yet but was looking at spending two or three days there. I am aware that its not a lot of time but I want to find out (and please excuse my ignorance) which city/town is the better option to capture the true essence of Ireland? I want to stay over in one or two places and perhaps venture out during the day and see the sights.
I will most likely be coming from Liverpool as I will be visiting family that side.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 1 month in Europe
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Iceland in 7 days.