I hope you can assist me. I am planning (way in advance) a trip to Ireland. I've only ever spent the day in Dublin once before. This time around I would like to see more of the countryside. I don't have any set dates yet but was looking at spending two or three days there. I am aware that its not a lot of time but I want to find out (and please excuse my ignorance) which city/town is the better option to capture the true essence of Ireland? I want to stay over in one or two places and perhaps venture out during the day and see the sights.
I will most likely be coming from Liverpool as I will be visiting family that side.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary help please
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Alps Drive
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 Paris cooking classes
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?