I'm beginning to quickly plan my 2nd trip to Europe either at the end of this November or during christmas. We went to France almost two years ago, and we were entranced with the beauty of Paris and the french alps during christmas. This time I really want to visit London, Amsterdam, and revisit Paris, but I'm worried that with only about 10 days that is too much. I have the option of doing an open-jaw itinerary but even then is 3 cities too cramped?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 3 Day trips from Florence
- 4 Paris in September
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Planning a Trip to Greece