I'm beginning to quickly plan my 2nd trip to Europe either at the end of this November or during christmas. We went to France almost two years ago, and we were entranced with the beauty of Paris and the french alps during christmas. This time I really want to visit London, Amsterdam, and revisit Paris, but I'm worried that with only about 10 days that is too much. I have the option of doing an open-jaw itinerary but even then is 3 cities too cramped?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 renting a car in greece
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 retruning to US with souveniers
- 15 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 16 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 20 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 21 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.