I'm beginning to quickly plan my 2nd trip to Europe either at the end of this November or during christmas. We went to France almost two years ago, and we were entranced with the beauty of Paris and the french alps during christmas. This time I really want to visit London, Amsterdam, and revisit Paris, but I'm worried that with only about 10 days that is too much. I have the option of doing an open-jaw itinerary but even then is 3 cities too cramped?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wales
- 2 Paris in early august
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 5 Italy travel plan help
- 6 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 7 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Budapest to Kosice
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 24 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 25 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track