I'm beginning to quickly plan my 2nd trip to Europe either at the end of this November or during christmas. We went to France almost two years ago, and we were entranced with the beauty of Paris and the french alps during christmas. This time I really want to visit London, Amsterdam, and revisit Paris, but I'm worried that with only about 10 days that is too much. I have the option of doing an open-jaw itinerary but even then is 3 cities too cramped?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 Super Cover For Hertz
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 17 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 19 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 Baby Milk
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please