I'm beginning to quickly plan my 2nd trip to Europe either at the end of this November or during christmas. We went to France almost two years ago, and we were entranced with the beauty of Paris and the french alps during christmas. This time I really want to visit London, Amsterdam, and revisit Paris, but I'm worried that with only about 10 days that is too much. I have the option of doing an open-jaw itinerary but even then is 3 cities too cramped?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 6 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Norway Honeymoon
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 13 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Our future trip to Greece
- 16 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers