My husband and I will be in Rome this summer (late July) to celebrate our 10-year anniversary. This is our first trip to Rome and we hope to be there for 7 days. I was thinking it might be nice to make a side trip to Capri but between traveling back and forth, I'm afraid that we might be rushing it too much. I'm sure there's enough to do in Rome for 7 days but thought I'd get some of you experts to weigh in- thanks!
2nd Honeymoon in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 2 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 3 To Prague or not to Prague
- 4 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 5 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 6 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 10 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 11 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12 France to Italy advice needed please
- 13 Skiing in Austria?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 17 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 20 Is this realistic... advice?
- 21 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 22 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 23 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 24 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 25 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!