Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Germany
- 2 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 going to italy
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 7 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 12 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 13 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 14 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Ayasofya Hotel
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...