Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Theater in London
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 15 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 20 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 21 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 22 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 25 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges