Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 2 Please help me give good travel advice
- 3 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 4 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 5 Travel throught Europe
- 6 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 7 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 8 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 DCC on the increase?
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 13 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 14 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 19 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 20 One night for dinner in Rome
- 21 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 22 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 23 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 24 What is your favorite travel app?
- 25 Bernina and Glacier Express routes