Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 11 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 Reputable Tours
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Salzburg and day trips
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 22 Germany Questions
- 23 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 24 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 25 Museums in Berlin