Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth