Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland
- 4 2 weeks in Spain
- 5 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 10 at what point should one get health insurance
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 13 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 17 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 18 Wines charted by flavor
- 19 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 20 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 21 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 22 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss