Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 9 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Transports in Santorini
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 23 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help