Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 2 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 London GTG late September?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 21 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 22 Questions About Croatia
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland