Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 3 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 4 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 5 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Riga 2014
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Budapest
- 21 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 22 Budapest--baggage storage
- 23 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 24 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 25 Taxi in Rome from airport to city