Me and two other friends are planning a trip to Europe this August and due to work we only have 2.5 weeks. We really want to visit Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. Is it possible to do this in this short amount of time? If so, what are your recommendations on pulling it off? We're young and willing to kind of rough it so we don't mind night trains, etc.
2.5 weeks in Europe
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 5 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 6 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 11 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 19 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 23 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip