We are a large family of 6 adults and 3 kids (1, 4, 7) who are in Naxos May 20-22. We take the Blue Star ferry reaching around noon and fly out in the morning of May 23.
Any not to miss sights or activities that we can do? We are interested in local greek food, local experiences, sightseeing, and photography. Do I need to rent a car while there? Is the island small enough to cover in a couple of days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland