I am travelling to Paris with my family (wife and 6 year old) later this week starting Friday. We spend 3 nights in Disneyland and will be in Paris sometime on Monday ( Perhaps 2pm is the best guess).
And then leave from Paris at 5pm on Wednesday. Which gives a little more than 2 days to spend.
While I have tried to browse many sites , I would really be glad if one of you kind & proud Parisians are able to guide me on the best way to utilize my time to see Paris.
I have a viewing of the Eiffel Tower at 1030am on Tuesday , 19th, which I think would take around 2 hours. Leave aside that I need some help with my planning.
I would really love to see the following unless suggested otherwise
2. Siene cruise
4. Eiffer tower ( planned already).
I am living at the Josephine Hotel (67 rue Blanche,75009 Paris) on Monday and tuesday night and plan to check out of the hotel on Wed morning.
Do help me with your suggestions, I will really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 11 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay