I am travelling to Paris with my family (wife and 6 year old) later this week starting Friday. We spend 3 nights in Disneyland and will be in Paris sometime on Monday ( Perhaps 2pm is the best guess).
And then leave from Paris at 5pm on Wednesday. Which gives a little more than 2 days to spend.
While I have tried to browse many sites , I would really be glad if one of you kind & proud Parisians are able to guide me on the best way to utilize my time to see Paris.
I have a viewing of the Eiffel Tower at 1030am on Tuesday , 19th, which I think would take around 2 hours. Leave aside that I need some help with my planning.
I would really love to see the following unless suggested otherwise
2. Siene cruise
4. Eiffer tower ( planned already).
I am living at the Josephine Hotel (67 rue Blanche,75009 Paris) on Monday and tuesday night and plan to check out of the hotel on Wed morning.
Do help me with your suggestions, I will really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 22 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 23 car for four adults and four bikes
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017