I am travelling to Paris with my family (wife and 6 year old) later this week starting Friday. We spend 3 nights in Disneyland and will be in Paris sometime on Monday ( Perhaps 2pm is the best guess).
And then leave from Paris at 5pm on Wednesday. Which gives a little more than 2 days to spend.
While I have tried to browse many sites , I would really be glad if one of you kind & proud Parisians are able to guide me on the best way to utilize my time to see Paris.
I have a viewing of the Eiffel Tower at 1030am on Tuesday , 19th, which I think would take around 2 hours. Leave aside that I need some help with my planning.
I would really love to see the following unless suggested otherwise
2. Siene cruise
4. Eiffer tower ( planned already).
I am living at the Josephine Hotel (67 rue Blanche,75009 Paris) on Monday and tuesday night and plan to check out of the hotel on Wed morning.
Do help me with your suggestions, I will really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Dublin Luggage storage
- 8 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy