My boyfriend and I are planning a 25 day trip to Europe next October. We have narrowed it down to the following places that we want to see:
Paris: 6 nights
Nimes (South of France): 6 nights
Prague: 4 nights (we will be flying from Marseille airport to Prague)
Berlin: 5 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights.
I also want to add in some day trips from Nimes to Avignon and Aigues-Mortes, as well as a day trip somewhere from Prague. any suggestions? Does this itinerary seem feasible?
I would just like some advice if the amount of time we have given for each city is too much.too/little. As we are only going for 25 days, there is a lot that we want to see and a lot of cities we want to go to, but we don't want to only spend 2 or 3 days in each place to do so.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Murren to Prague
- 18 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary