My boyfriend and I are planning a 25 day trip to Europe next October. We have narrowed it down to the following places that we want to see:
Paris: 6 nights
Nimes (South of France): 6 nights
Prague: 4 nights (we will be flying from Marseille airport to Prague)
Berlin: 5 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights.
I also want to add in some day trips from Nimes to Avignon and Aigues-Mortes, as well as a day trip somewhere from Prague. any suggestions? Does this itinerary seem feasible?
I would just like some advice if the amount of time we have given for each city is too much.too/little. As we are only going for 25 days, there is a lot that we want to see and a lot of cities we want to go to, but we don't want to only spend 2 or 3 days in each place to do so.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como