My boyfriend and I are planning a 25 day trip to Europe next October. We have narrowed it down to the following places that we want to see:
Paris: 6 nights
Nimes (South of France): 6 nights
Prague: 4 nights (we will be flying from Marseille airport to Prague)
Berlin: 5 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights.
I also want to add in some day trips from Nimes to Avignon and Aigues-Mortes, as well as a day trip somewhere from Prague. any suggestions? Does this itinerary seem feasible?
I would just like some advice if the amount of time we have given for each city is too much.too/little. As we are only going for 25 days, there is a lot that we want to see and a lot of cities we want to go to, but we don't want to only spend 2 or 3 days in each place to do so.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP: PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h car*e 24*7
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Iceland early december visit
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 20 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 21 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Venice/Mestre
- 25 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily