My boyfriend and I are planning a 25 day trip to Europe next October. We have narrowed it down to the following places that we want to see:
Paris: 6 nights
Nimes (South of France): 6 nights
Prague: 4 nights (we will be flying from Marseille airport to Prague)
Berlin: 5 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights.
I also want to add in some day trips from Nimes to Avignon and Aigues-Mortes, as well as a day trip somewhere from Prague. any suggestions? Does this itinerary seem feasible?
I would just like some advice if the amount of time we have given for each city is too much.too/little. As we are only going for 25 days, there is a lot that we want to see and a lot of cities we want to go to, but we don't want to only spend 2 or 3 days in each place to do so.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 3 ATM help
- 4 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 5 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 17 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 ATM
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches