My boyfriend and I are planning a 25 day trip to Europe next October. We have narrowed it down to the following places that we want to see:
Paris: 6 nights
Nimes (South of France): 6 nights
Prague: 4 nights (we will be flying from Marseille airport to Prague)
Berlin: 5 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights.
I also want to add in some day trips from Nimes to Avignon and Aigues-Mortes, as well as a day trip somewhere from Prague. any suggestions? Does this itinerary seem feasible?
I would just like some advice if the amount of time we have given for each city is too much.too/little. As we are only going for 25 days, there is a lot that we want to see and a lot of cities we want to go to, but we don't want to only spend 2 or 3 days in each place to do so.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan and Lake Como
- 2 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 3 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 4 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Munich itinerary review
- 11 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 12 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Where to eat in Rome?
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 18 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 19 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 20 AMS Car Rental
- 21 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 22 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 23 London Theater
- 24 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 25 Europe itinerary questions