This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling in France- North to South
- 2 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 7 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 8 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 9 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 10 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 11 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 12 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 13 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 14 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 18 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 19 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 20 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 21 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 22 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 23 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 24 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 25 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium