This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
24 Hours in San Marino - Enough Time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 2 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 3 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 4 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 5 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 6 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 7 Paris: Best Bistros
- 8 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 10 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 11 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 14 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 15 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 16 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 17 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 18 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 19 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 20 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 21 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 25 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted