This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bahn sales
- 2 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 3 Another Paris Trip Report
- 4 Weekend away from London
- 5 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 6 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 7 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 8 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 9 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 10 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 11 sncf help
- 12 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 13 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords
- 14 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 15 Royal Air Maroc or Air France from Rabat?
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Paris dining-with teens
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 20 Paris Here We Come
- 21 Possible flight cancellation?
- 22 TRAIN from Munich to Paris (ASAP)
- 23 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 24 Archetypical White Christmas
- 25 Amalfi Coast in June