This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 7 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 8 Safety in Rome
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 base in brussels
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017