This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 2 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 5 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 6 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 7 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 8 Appenzell in December?
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 11 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 12 Iceland in January/February
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 WWI Battlefields
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Iceland 3 day layover