This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest best itinerary
- 2 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 15 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 16 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 17 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 18 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 23 cell phone companys
- 24 Italy in October
- 25 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland