This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 2 Going to Russia
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 5 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 12 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 13 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 14 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 19 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 20 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours