This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
24 Hours in San Marino - Enough Time?
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 3 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 4 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 8 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 9 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 10 Stop over in France
- 11 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 12 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 13 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 18 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Home base in Provence in July
- 21 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 24 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?