This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
24 Hours in San Marino - Enough Time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this sound feasible?
- 2 Eating in University cafeterias
- 3 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 4 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 5 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 6 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 How to make this adventure work?
- 9 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 10 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 11 Late night train from Prague
- 12 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 13 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 14 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 15 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 16 Tour Group Operators
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 20 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Theater in London
- 23 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 24 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 25 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)