This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
24 Hours in San Marino - Enough Time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 2 London restaurants
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 5 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 8 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 11 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 13 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 16 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 17 Istanbul water
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 20 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 21 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 22 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 23 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Advice for a trip to Venice