This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix and Hulu
- 2 Germany in 7 days
- 3 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 4 Car rental return Nice
- 5 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 6 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 where to stay in Malta
- 8 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 9 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 10 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 11 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 12 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 13 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 14 Paris to Morocco
- 15 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 18 Rental car return in Nice
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 21 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 24 Amsterdam B&B
- 25 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?