This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 3 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 4 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 7 4 days in switzerland
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Oxford 24 hours
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?