This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 6 a few hours in Stockholm
- 7 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Vuerling airlines
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 17 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 21 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 22 Chinese visit to France
- 23 15 days trip to Europe
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?