This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 2 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 17 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 18 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 25 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence