This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
24 Hours in San Marino - Enough Time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 4 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 7 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 10 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 11 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 12 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 13 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 14 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 15 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 16 Stockholm Trip Report
- 17 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 21 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 22 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 23 Carry On Luggage
- 24 France: which maps?
- 25 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon