This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 7 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 8 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 9 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 10 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Vienna or Budapest?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 22 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 Budapest Hotels