This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT POGO CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Pogo Reset Password
- 2 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 3 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 6 Where in Greece
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 Vatican tour
- 14 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 15 Day in Capri
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 TSA Precheck
- 18 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 Paris travel help
- 22 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 Rome hotel