This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
24 Hours in San Marino - Enough Time?
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 15 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"