This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What one thing in Paris?
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 4 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Italy museum tickets
- 10 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 12 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 15 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 16 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Help Planning Spain Itinerary