This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Europe
- 2 Train from Lille to Delft
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 Rome for a week
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Hostel Advice
- 10 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 11 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 12 First Time Europe Trip
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 trip to Italy
- 16 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 17 2 weeks in Prague
- 18 student in denmark
- 19 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 20 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 21 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 22 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 23 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 24 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 25 SPANISH MUSEUMS