This may be a crazy itinerary - We plan on arriving in Rimini around 11:30 a.m. and taking the bus to San Marino. The next day between 2 - 4 we are taking the bus back to Rimini and heading to Florence. This is in December when the days are short.
Is this enough time to spend?
I know the first time I went to Venice we were there for a total of 28 hours and had a blast - so I'm thinking we will have enough in San Marino.
Let me know what you think. Any quick tips about the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Planning Help
- 2 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 3 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 4 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 5 Madrid Airport
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Norway in the nutshell
- 8 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 9 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 10 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 11 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 12 Puglia and Matera
- 13 Southern Puglia Italy
- 14 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 15 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 16 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 17 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Paris food tours?
- 19 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 20 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 21 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 22 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 23 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 24 Day Trip From London
- 25 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra