We are considering a 24 hour layover in REK to save $200pp on the way to Amsterdam. We have wanted to visit Iceland anyway. Is it possible to see anything of interest? I know we'd have time for the Blue Lagoon, but what about a Golden Circle Tour or something else?
We are an American couple in our late twenties and would arrive at 7am. This is for March.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 10 Berlin, Nice and London
- 11 charming cities in Spain
- 12 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 13 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 14 Day in Madrid
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Venice
- 18 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 19 Family vacation to europe
- 20 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 23 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base