We are considering a 24 hour layover in REK to save $200pp on the way to Amsterdam. We have wanted to visit Iceland anyway. Is it possible to see anything of interest? I know we'd have time for the Blue Lagoon, but what about a Golden Circle Tour or something else?
We are an American couple in our late twenties and would arrive at 7am. This is for March.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 3 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 4 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 5 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 6 Advance Booking for Spain
- 7 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 8 Norwegian air
- 9 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 10 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 11 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 12 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 16 London dining service charge
- 17 Scotland Question
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 24 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more