We are considering a 24 hour layover in REK to save $200pp on the way to Amsterdam. We have wanted to visit Iceland anyway. Is it possible to see anything of interest? I know we'd have time for the Blue Lagoon, but what about a Golden Circle Tour or something else?
We are an American couple in our late twenties and would arrive at 7am. This is for March.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 European Travel in March
- 15 Scotland Highlands Help
- 16 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 17 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Berlin, germany
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 22 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest