We are considering a 24 hour layover in REK to save $200pp on the way to Amsterdam. We have wanted to visit Iceland anyway. Is it possible to see anything of interest? I know we'd have time for the Blue Lagoon, but what about a Golden Circle Tour or something else?
We are an American couple in our late twenties and would arrive at 7am. This is for March.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 2 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 3 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Tour groups
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 22 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 23 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 24 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt