We are considering a 24 hour layover in REK to save $200pp on the way to Amsterdam. We have wanted to visit Iceland anyway. Is it possible to see anything of interest? I know we'd have time for the Blue Lagoon, but what about a Golden Circle Tour or something else?
We are an American couple in our late twenties and would arrive at 7am. This is for March.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Amsterdam hotels
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 1 month in Europe
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris