We are considering a 24 hour layover in REK to save $200pp on the way to Amsterdam. We have wanted to visit Iceland anyway. Is it possible to see anything of interest? I know we'd have time for the Blue Lagoon, but what about a Golden Circle Tour or something else?
We are an American couple in our late twenties and would arrive at 7am. This is for March.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 2 Provence to Nice driving
- 3 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 4 holiday problem in Budapest
- 5 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 6 When and how to book for a trip?
- 7 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 8 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 9 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 10 Sicily or Rome
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 13 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 14 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 15 Lake Como - basta!
- 16 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 17 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Italy
- 20 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 21 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 German Train travel
- 24 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 25 Day tour in Kilkenny