We are considering a 24 hour layover in REK to save $200pp on the way to Amsterdam. We have wanted to visit Iceland anyway. Is it possible to see anything of interest? I know we'd have time for the Blue Lagoon, but what about a Golden Circle Tour or something else?
We are an American couple in our late twenties and would arrive at 7am. This is for March.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Lille to Delft
- 2 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 3 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 6 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 7 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 8 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 9 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 10 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 19 First Time Europe Trip
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 25 Tour or independent