We are considering a 24 hour layover in REK to save $200pp on the way to Amsterdam. We have wanted to visit Iceland anyway. Is it possible to see anything of interest? I know we'd have time for the Blue Lagoon, but what about a Golden Circle Tour or something else?
We are an American couple in our late twenties and would arrive at 7am. This is for March.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Safety in Rome
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 8 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 9 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Apartment Montreux area
- 13 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 16 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 23 base in brussels
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas