I spontaneously paid for a flight to go to Prague (same day return ticket). So technically I have less than 24 hours in the city but would love to get advice on what you would recommend I see, eat or do. Normally when i visit a city I enjoy walking around and looking at the architecture, landmarks, tourist attractions, taking pictures and also love getting a good local snack/meal.
Again, any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 5 Transport for local Venice travel
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Crete Holiday
- 8 Christmas in Italy
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Thinking about the Fjords
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 Rome to Venice
- 16 Alitala
- 17 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 18 Bordeaux to Nice
- 19 Whathello Paris
- 20 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 21 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each