I spontaneously paid for a flight to go to Prague (same day return ticket). So technically I have less than 24 hours in the city but would love to get advice on what you would recommend I see, eat or do. Normally when i visit a city I enjoy walking around and looking at the architecture, landmarks, tourist attractions, taking pictures and also love getting a good local snack/meal.
Again, any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 Brugge hotel help
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 25 LIsbon