I am travelling from India to US on a valid US visa via Paris and my travel agent inadvertently booked a flight with a 24 hour layover at CDG. It cant be changed now. I do not have a Schengen visa. What are my options for sleeping? (I am a budget traveller).
Thank you for your inputs...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 5 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 6 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 7 Route des Vins
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty