This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Paris to Ramstein
- 4 Amalfi coast
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 If you had four months...
- 8 3 days with a Swindon base
- 9 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 10 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Ravello to Paestum
- 13 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 14 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 15 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 16 Rail pass question
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?