This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
24 Hour Layover in Iceland
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Can romans help me?
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 12 Sicily 10 days
- 13 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia