This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 폰타나바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ゲ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 바카라후기■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카ヶ온카
- 3 아라비안바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천た바카라추천
- 4 그리스카지노 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ぱ라이브바카라
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?