This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
24 Hour Layover in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Paris
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 Norway Advice
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 See You In Minsk
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 19 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 20 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 24 Scottish Passport
- 25 Questions About Croatia