This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Where to from Verona
- 10 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Train passes
- 18 RENFE error message during payment
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Munich-6 days in September
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 Europe itinerary review