This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague itinerary advice
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 16 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 22 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 23 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 24 10 day Italy
- 25 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof