This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 Days in Europe
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 Andalucia in December
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 4 days in switzerland
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Basque country ideas
- 18 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 21 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?