This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
24 Hour Layover in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 best time to book accommodation
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 8 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 9 London visit
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Pompeii train to Naples
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?