We are a group of four planning to visit Europe for 24Days in July - August. Fly in July 19th and Fly out on August 12th. We are planning to visit - France, Switzerland and Italy. Here is the plan we currently have in mind -
1. Fly in July 19th : Paris.
2. 19th July to 21st July - Disneyland. Checkout on 22nd. - Only 2 people until this day.
3. 3 days in Paris. (22nd July - 24th July) - 4 People all the way form this day onwards.
4. 3 Days in Nice/MonteCarlo. (25th July - 27th July ) - Need help in planning on this part of South France
5. Fly to Switzwerland, We check easyjet.com, looks like we have cheap Flights till Geneva. - 28th July.
6. Train or Rent car from Geneva to Interlaken or Lauterbrunnen. We have 5 nights/6days planned here. 28th July till 2nd Aug.
7. We will be making Lauterbrunnen/Interlaken as "Base" and plan to visit these areas. - Need help in planning on this part of Switzerland
Interlaken (miniature train museum perhaps?)
Boat ride to Brienz
And, some walks in the area.
8. Leave on 2nd August, Reach Venice. Venice - 2 days
9. Leave on 5th August, Reach Florence. Pisa/Tuscony etc. - 3 Days
10. Leave on 8th, Reach Rome. 4 Days.
Rome Sightseeing, Vatican.
11. 12th Aug - Fly out of Rome.
Constraints/"Can't Change this" Items:
1. Fly in on Jul 19th - Paris
2. 2 Days in Disney Land
3. Fly out on Aug 12th - Rome.
Now for the questions -
1. Is this Itinerary doable or is it too ambitious. If it gets too hectic, we dont mind dropping off a few places.
2. Number of days in each place, is it fine or do we need to increase/decrease the duration in any of the places?
3. Need suggestions for Switzerland part of the trip Need a plan for 5 days!
4. We know July - Aug is the peak holiday season along with the olympics in Britian etc but we do not have a choice. How crowded will the peak season get?
5. Also need suggestions for Disneyland part of the Trip:
a. Accommodation. I saw Radission Blu which is housed in Disney Golf Village giving us around 250Euros per night. I also saw a few hotels outside the park, for around 100E. Any suggestions on where to stay? Especially worried about the Food, since we are Veggies
b. We are planning for 2 Day Park Hopper Tickets. Is this good?
c. We are reaching there on 19th July @2PM. Any suggestions on what to do on this day?
6. Also, we have a budget of around 400-450Euros per day.
Any help/pointers/suggestion is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리얼카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ざ아시안바카라
- 2 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소お바카라사이트주소
- 3 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 4 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 5 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Sintra
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week