I'm planning my first trip to Europe in October, and have 80% of my lodging/hotels already booked for my planned itinerary. Below is my itinerary . Depending on time constraints - (I know that this trip is very fast-paced already), I'm looking to squeeze in two potential day trips. One out of Amsterdam, and one out of Stockholm. I'm looking at the possibility of a day trip to Bruges out of Amsterdam, and a day trip to the Archipelago out of Stockholm. Once again, I'm really open to feedback, critique, and improvements.
I'm trying to keep my budget (Excluding transportation and lodging) to $67 USD a day/$1,600. I know this is on the frugal side, but is this doable? If this is too frugal, what would be recommended? Once again, this cost wouldn't be applicable to transportation and lodging. This would be daily spending (Museums/Entertainment, Food, maybe public buses into the city center. I don't plan on souvenirs.) Additionally in Stockholm and Vienna, my breakfast will be included into the lodging costs. I'm aware I will have to watch costs closely in Copenhagen and Stockholm to maintain my budget.
Thanks in advance! Additionally, I'm looking for the most efficient way from CPH - AMS, and from AMS - PRG.
Oct 9th - Arrive - Copenhagen
Oct 10th - Copenhagen
Oct 11th - Copenhagen
Oct 12th - Depart Copenhagen and arrive to Amsterdam
Oct 13th - Amsterdam
Oct 14th - Amsterdam
Oct 15th - Amsterdam - Day trip to Brugges
Oct 16th - Amsterdam
Oct 17th - Depart Amsterdam and arrive to Prague
Oct 18th - Prague
Oct 19th - Prague
Oct 20th - Prague
Oct 21st - Depart Prague and arrive to Vienna
Oct 22nd - Vienna
Oct 23rd - Vienna - Day trip to Salzburg
Oct 24th - Vienna - Day trip to Innsbruck (Leave very early)
Oct 25th - Vienna
Oct 26th - Vienna
Oct 27th - Depart Vienna and arrive to Stockholm
Oct 28th - Stockholm
Oct 29th - Stockholm
Oct 30th - Stockholm
Oct 31st - Stockholm (possible day trip - looking for recommendation)
Nov 1st- Depart back to Austin, TX
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노⋞」♣「( SO224。COM )」♣「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area