I'm planning my first trip to Europe in October, and have 80% of my lodging/hotels already booked for my planned itinerary. Below is my itinerary . Depending on time constraints - (I know that this trip is very fast-paced already), I'm looking to squeeze in two potential day trips. One out of Amsterdam, and one out of Stockholm. I'm looking at the possibility of a day trip to Bruges out of Amsterdam, and a day trip to the Archipelago out of Stockholm. Once again, I'm really open to feedback, critique, and improvements.
I'm trying to keep my budget (Excluding transportation and lodging) to $67 USD a day/$1,600. I know this is on the frugal side, but is this doable? If this is too frugal, what would be recommended? Once again, this cost wouldn't be applicable to transportation and lodging. This would be daily spending (Museums/Entertainment, Food, maybe public buses into the city center. I don't plan on souvenirs.) Additionally in Stockholm and Vienna, my breakfast will be included into the lodging costs. I'm aware I will have to watch costs closely in Copenhagen and Stockholm to maintain my budget.
Thanks in advance! Additionally, I'm looking for the most efficient way from CPH - AMS, and from AMS - PRG.
Oct 9th - Arrive - Copenhagen
Oct 10th - Copenhagen
Oct 11th - Copenhagen
Oct 12th - Depart Copenhagen and arrive to Amsterdam
Oct 13th - Amsterdam
Oct 14th - Amsterdam
Oct 15th - Amsterdam - Day trip to Brugges
Oct 16th - Amsterdam
Oct 17th - Depart Amsterdam and arrive to Prague
Oct 18th - Prague
Oct 19th - Prague
Oct 20th - Prague
Oct 21st - Depart Prague and arrive to Vienna
Oct 22nd - Vienna
Oct 23rd - Vienna - Day trip to Salzburg
Oct 24th - Vienna - Day trip to Innsbruck (Leave very early)
Oct 25th - Vienna
Oct 26th - Vienna
Oct 27th - Depart Vienna and arrive to Stockholm
Oct 28th - Stockholm
Oct 29th - Stockholm
Oct 30th - Stockholm
Oct 31st - Stockholm (possible day trip - looking for recommendation)
Nov 1st- Depart back to Austin, TX
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 3 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 9 Football Tickets - Athens
- 10 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 11 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 12 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 13 Last minute trip to Capri
- 14 3nights in Venice
- 15 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Budapest to Kosice
- 18 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 19 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 My 3 days in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 25 One week in Europe