I am taking the Bernina Express on Saturday Jul 30 from Chur to Tirano, arriving at Tirano station at 12:45. From there, I am taking a Trenitalia train to Venice. My two choices are for 13:08 and 15:08. To be honest, I would rather spend 2h in Venice instead of Tirano. Thus, is 23 minutes enough to get from where I arrive at the station to the gate for my next train? Are there any additional checks, security, etc. that I need to watch out for?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리더스카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라ァ생방송바카라
- 2 헬로우바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천ア카지노추천
- 3 로얄바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ろ생방송카지노
- 4 바카라규칙■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ぇ온라인카지노
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 실시간바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ナ라이브바카라
- 7 카라바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ヤ바카라
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Venice Bell Tower
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Kayaking in Avignon
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
23m at Tirano station to change between trains. Is that enough time?