I am taking the Bernina Express on Saturday Jul 30 from Chur to Tirano, arriving at Tirano station at 12:45. From there, I am taking a Trenitalia train to Venice. My two choices are for 13:08 and 15:08. To be honest, I would rather spend 2h in Venice instead of Tirano. Thus, is 23 minutes enough to get from where I arrive at the station to the gate for my next train? Are there any additional checks, security, etc. that I need to watch out for?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 파워볼시스템배팅 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 8 France Study Abroad
- 9 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 Sicily Beach Resort
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 Classical Tour of Albania
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 25 London is it worth it?
23m at Tirano station to change between trains. Is that enough time?