I am planning a solo budge trip for a 23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid in May, I would also like to go to France and Italy as well (Paris, Rome and Pompeia).
Its my first trip to Europe. I had to choose Frankfurt and Madrid (any order of arriving and departure airport), but those cities where the only avaiable to get my tickets, not exactly the cities I planned going so I don´t know much about them, but as I am going to be there I would love some suggestions as how to enjoy it.
I am not a party person, 27 years old female, loves reading, relaxing, learning new stuff, sighseeing, random talk to interesting strangers, new cultures, new stuff and so on...
23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 7 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 8 International driving permit required in France?
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Message for Ackislander
- 13 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 14 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 15 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Netherlands Delta Works
- 20 Hotel in Rome?
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe