I am planning a solo budge trip for a 23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid in May, I would also like to go to France and Italy as well (Paris, Rome and Pompeia).
Its my first trip to Europe. I had to choose Frankfurt and Madrid (any order of arriving and departure airport), but those cities where the only avaiable to get my tickets, not exactly the cities I planned going so I don´t know much about them, but as I am going to be there I would love some suggestions as how to enjoy it.
I am not a party person, 27 years old female, loves reading, relaxing, learning new stuff, sighseeing, random talk to interesting strangers, new cultures, new stuff and so on...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Parking in Italy
- 4 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 5 sim card
- 6 Plan Italy trip
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 apartments florence
- 11 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 12 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Florence, Italy
- 15 Italy trains question
- 16 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 17 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 18 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 19 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 20 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 21 FCO connection time
- 22 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 23 Slovania & Croatia
- 24 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 25 Day Trips from Lisbon