I am planning a solo budge trip for a 23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid in May, I would also like to go to France and Italy as well (Paris, Rome and Pompeia).
Its my first trip to Europe. I had to choose Frankfurt and Madrid (any order of arriving and departure airport), but those cities where the only avaiable to get my tickets, not exactly the cities I planned going so I don´t know much about them, but as I am going to be there I would love some suggestions as how to enjoy it.
I am not a party person, 27 years old female, loves reading, relaxing, learning new stuff, sighseeing, random talk to interesting strangers, new cultures, new stuff and so on...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선바카라∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 강원랜드바카라∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 다모아바카라∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 CDG airport and connection time
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 20 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 21 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 22 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 23 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt