I am planning a solo budge trip for a 23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid in May, I would also like to go to France and Italy as well (Paris, Rome and Pompeia).
Its my first trip to Europe. I had to choose Frankfurt and Madrid (any order of arriving and departure airport), but those cities where the only avaiable to get my tickets, not exactly the cities I planned going so I don´t know much about them, but as I am going to be there I would love some suggestions as how to enjoy it.
I am not a party person, 27 years old female, loves reading, relaxing, learning new stuff, sighseeing, random talk to interesting strangers, new cultures, new stuff and so on...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 2 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 3 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 4 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 8 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 9 Rail pass question
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 If you had four months...
- 16 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 17 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 18 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 19 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 20 Convents in Venice
- 21 cell phone companys
- 22 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 23 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 24 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 25 3 days to spend in europe