I am planning a solo budge trip for a 23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid in May, I would also like to go to France and Italy as well (Paris, Rome and Pompeia).
Its my first trip to Europe. I had to choose Frankfurt and Madrid (any order of arriving and departure airport), but those cities where the only avaiable to get my tickets, not exactly the cities I planned going so I don´t know much about them, but as I am going to be there I would love some suggestions as how to enjoy it.
I am not a party person, 27 years old female, loves reading, relaxing, learning new stuff, sighseeing, random talk to interesting strangers, new cultures, new stuff and so on...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 2 Sorrento or Positano
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 5 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 6 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 7 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 8 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 13 tipping
- 14 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 15 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 16 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 22 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 23 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 24 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 25 Quick 13 day Italy trip