I am planning a solo budge trip for a 23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid in May, I would also like to go to France and Italy as well (Paris, Rome and Pompeia).
Its my first trip to Europe. I had to choose Frankfurt and Madrid (any order of arriving and departure airport), but those cities where the only avaiable to get my tickets, not exactly the cities I planned going so I don´t know much about them, but as I am going to be there I would love some suggestions as how to enjoy it.
I am not a party person, 27 years old female, loves reading, relaxing, learning new stuff, sighseeing, random talk to interesting strangers, new cultures, new stuff and so on...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Cappadocia in June
- 3 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Ibiiza Spain
- 8 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Help with Ireland Trip
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?