I am planning a solo budge trip for a 23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid in May, I would also like to go to France and Italy as well (Paris, Rome and Pompeia).
Its my first trip to Europe. I had to choose Frankfurt and Madrid (any order of arriving and departure airport), but those cities where the only avaiable to get my tickets, not exactly the cities I planned going so I don´t know much about them, but as I am going to be there I would love some suggestions as how to enjoy it.
I am not a party person, 27 years old female, loves reading, relaxing, learning new stuff, sighseeing, random talk to interesting strangers, new cultures, new stuff and so on...
23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 20 Munich
- 21 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Munich with a car?