I am planning a solo budge trip for a 23 days itinerary Frankfurt - Madrid in May, I would also like to go to France and Italy as well (Paris, Rome and Pompeia).
Its my first trip to Europe. I had to choose Frankfurt and Madrid (any order of arriving and departure airport), but those cities where the only avaiable to get my tickets, not exactly the cities I planned going so I don´t know much about them, but as I am going to be there I would love some suggestions as how to enjoy it.
I am not a party person, 27 years old female, loves reading, relaxing, learning new stuff, sighseeing, random talk to interesting strangers, new cultures, new stuff and so on...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 2 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 3 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford