My Wife and i will be heading to Greece for our Honeymoon at the end of May. We are flying out of Vancouver on May 31st and arrive in Athens just after 6:00pm on June 1. We have just over three weeks (23 days) to explore a few Greek islands and then fly home from Athens on June 24th. We plan on spending no more than two days in Athens as we wold like to spend the majority of our vacation on the beach. I have done a little research and have identified a few islands we would like to visit. Crete, Naxos, Mykonos, and Santorini. My question to all of you is logistically which island should we start with first, for how long on each island, the best way to get from island to island (fly or ferry), and any other tips for getting around each island as well as any must see places that you would recommend.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 2 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 5 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 Borghese Gallery Question
- 9 Sim Card
- 10 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 11 Airline to Rome
- 12 Finland around Christmas time?
- 13 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 16 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 SE ITALY
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each