My Wife and i will be heading to Greece for our Honeymoon at the end of May. We are flying out of Vancouver on May 31st and arrive in Athens just after 6:00pm on June 1. We have just over three weeks (23 days) to explore a few Greek islands and then fly home from Athens on June 24th. We plan on spending no more than two days in Athens as we wold like to spend the majority of our vacation on the beach. I have done a little research and have identified a few islands we would like to visit. Crete, Naxos, Mykonos, and Santorini. My question to all of you is logistically which island should we start with first, for how long on each island, the best way to get from island to island (fly or ferry), and any other tips for getting around each island as well as any must see places that you would recommend.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland for Nine Days
- 2 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 12 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 15 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 16 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 17 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 20 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 21 3 day trip to iceland
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more