I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 2 tablet
- 3 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 4 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 5 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 6 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 7 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 8 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 9 Holland Itinerary
- 10 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 11 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 12 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 15 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 16 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 17 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 18 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 19 26 days in Italy
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Family holidays in Italy
- 22 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 23 5 Days in Dublin
- 24 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 25 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!