I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ballet Bolshoi
- 2 Le Marche, Italy
- 3 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 4 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 5 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 6 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 7 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 8 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 9 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 fear of driving in rome!
- 20 Italy trains question
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 23 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Need help identifying something in Barcelona