I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Planning
- 2 Walking in Hamburg
- 3 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 4 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 5 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 6 What is your favorite travel app?
- 7 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 8 Venice - a day open
- 9 Lake Maggiore
- 10 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 13 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 14 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 15 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Italy train question
- 20 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 21 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 25 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?