I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 6 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 7 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 8 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 14 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 15 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 Granada to Madrid
- 18 Croatia
- 19 Croatia trip Planning
- 20 Norway -Trips
- 21 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 22 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries