I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 5 Madrid airport question
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 One night in Rome
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 How the kids age calculated
- 22 Murren to Prague
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps