I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 2 Belgium for the 1st time
- 3 Ronda to Seville
- 4 11 days in Andalusia
- 5 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 6 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 7 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 8 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 9 February in Florence
- 10 visa expired
- 11 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 12 Car rental Croatia
- 13 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 14 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 PLITVICE LAKES
- 17 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 18 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 19 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 20 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 21 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius