I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 8 Long weekend in Albania
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 car rental
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 13 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 16 Munich and....???
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??