I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 limousine services - milan - rome
- 7 Regarding Residence Permit
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 10 Homesaty
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 13 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 16 Route des Vins
- 17 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 18 2 days in Florence
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 22 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco