I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
220 volt store here in USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 6 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Five nights in Extremadura
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn