I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 3 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 4 Alsace Accommodations
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Tips question
- 7 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Sorrento or Positano
- 10 tipping
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 15 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 16 Relaxing destinations?
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 19 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 20 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 21 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 22 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 23 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 24 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 25 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?