I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 gare de nord
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 20 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 21 Barcelona Car rental return
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 All of Spain or something else..?
- 24 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 25 Madrid city centre?