I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
220 volt store here in USA
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Istanbul hotels
- 5 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 8 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Car in Prague
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 17 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested