I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 4 A visit to Greenwich
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 10 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 11 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 14 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 17 First Trip to Ireland
- 18 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 19 Short Trip to Paris
- 20 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 21 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 22 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 23 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 24 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 25 London Itinerary - 4.5 days