I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Amsterdam hotels
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 1 month in Europe
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris