I stay in Germany at a place that does not have hairdryers and have very thick hair that needs to be dried. I loaned out my 220 volt dryer and it was never returned so was going to buy one first day of my arrival. I found this store and my dryer came yesterday. Very compact and great price. I have UK and Europe flat irons. I know you can use US ones on low settings but I need full power. Not my store people but great for those that want to invest in some hair care or shaving products.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노⋋么【 ＮＡ４２８.ＣＯＭ 】么⋌슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안카지노┫₪【 ＮＡ４２８.ＣＯＭ 】₪┣슈퍼카지노
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?